Note Course Equivalant to Bronchicks Alt Real Fin? - Posted by Chris

Posted by Lynn (FL) on August 22, 2007 at 18:44:54:

I have Michael’s “Paper Into Cash” course. It is filled with excellant information. I highly recommend it.

Lynn

Note Course Equivalant to Bronchicks Alt Real Fin? - Posted by Chris

Posted by Chris on August 13, 2007 at 19:56:02:

I’m a full time real estate investor.

I have lines of credit and private lenders. Because I am still young in my career I can’t afford to hold too much paper long term yet.

I want to use my access to money to help make more short term money. Notes seems to be a good way. Material here is excellent, but I need a course I can study.

Bronchick’s Alt. RE Finance gave me the nuts and bolts for understanding creative real estate investing and led to my becoming a full time investor. I’m looking for an equivalant course for making money with notes, particularly short term money.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Chris

Re: Paper into Cash study course - Posted by Michael Morrongiello

Posted by Michael Morrongiello on August 13, 2007 at 22:27:56:

Chris:
A properly structured Real Estate secured debt instrument whic is to repaid over time (tommorrow dollars) has a cash value today equivalent.

Thus you can finance folks by offering internal seller financed programs - thereby distinguishing your properties from the army of “dilberts” who are still wonderin why their homes have not sold.

The resulting seller financed “paper” can then be liquidated either right away if it meets certain criteria or where even just a few months of payment history have been established.

As the loan marketplace continues to stay in flux. The Savvy investor will use “paper” amd their ability to seller finance their inventory to continue on with operations why others feel the wrath of this mortgage marketplace meltdown.

The Paper into cash - the Convertible currency home study course focues on how to create marketable real estate Notes and the underwriting philosphies associated with establishing risk vs reward. It touches on packaging issues, and well as the distinct interplay of many different variables which affect the “quality” of a good Note;

Things like type of property, occupancy, use, property condition, buyer down payments, employment, credit, credit scores, stability, and the actual repayment terms are explored in great detail.

My Best to your success;
Author of Paper into Cash - The convertible currency - How to create Marketable Real Estate Notes.