NOTES.......... - Posted by jay

Posted by Richard Kole on June 13, 2000 at 03:09:07:

Hello all,
Could you all please help me, am looking for multiunits and multifamily properties with no money down? Any help and lead will be deeply appreciated,
Please feel free to email me: glowwykingdom@hotmail.com
By the way this site is so full of brilliant minds keep up the good works!

Much respect,
Richard

NOTES… - Posted by jay

Posted by jay on June 10, 2000 at 03:48:40:

can someone explain to me how notes work? I just recently closed on a single family home that needs work…has almost 40K in equity…

` - Posted by William, Columbus, OH

Posted by William, Columbus, OH on June 10, 2000 at 22:32:45:

Jay: You ask how do notes work. When you recently bought your property someone approved you for a loan to purchase it, right? Or possibly you purchased it for all cash, in which case this won’t apply. If you financed the sale then the lender is carrying a note on the mortgage. That’s what a note is and pretty much how they work. Those that monitor this site are interested in either learning about the process or are doing it in some form … such as buying notes that were created and carried by sellers of property. Like owner financing. As Carol stated, if you just read some of the previous posts on this site, explore the various learning materials available, your question will be answered more than adequately. Okay? Best wishes for your learning process, my friend.

Re: NOTES… - Posted by Carol

Posted by Carol on June 10, 2000 at 12:45:27:

Yours is a questions like : what is the meaning of life? :}

Have you read some of the articles and posts to get a general idea?

THen how about a clearly stated qtn? (boy, am I being picky today!)

Are you asking if you can do something with a note to finance the rehab?

Carol