noteworthyusa.com conference in dallas - Posted by Reeshemah

Posted by Mr Donald (NORVA) on October 19, 1998 at 16:30:25:

Nope. But you might want to follow up at the site in question, and ask them directly.

Mr Donald.

noteworthyusa.com conference in dallas - Posted by Reeshemah

Posted by Reeshemah on October 19, 1998 at 14:22:15:

I saw a posting at this URL showing that there is going to be a conference on March 4 - 7 1999 in Dallas Tx at the Adam’s Mark hotel. Does anyone know anything about this?

Re: noteworthyusa.com conference in dallas - Posted by J.P. Vaughan

Posted by J.P. Vaughan on October 20, 1998 at 07:57:19:

Without knowing it, Jon Richards scheduled his
NoteWorthy convention for the exact same dates as our
convention. We will be in Dallas March 5-7 too.

The Creative Real Estate Online convention will have 10
speakers over three days and the focus will be real
estate. We will also cover paper, and John Behle will
teach a great paper segment for us. We will post
complete details within a week or so.

NoteWorthy is strictly paper, so if your focus is
strictly brokering paper, it would be a good choice.

JP Vaughan

Paper investment only - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on October 20, 1998 at 01:16:25:

The Noteworthy convention has been around for about a dozen years and is an excellent source of both education and networking. It is centered on paper investment only, with the focus on the various types of paper - from real estate paper to business notes to viatical insurance settlements. There are between 2-300 people and many workshops and classes. There are also pre-convention workshops before the main convention. On the 4th I will teach an advanced class centered on building your own paper portfolio, working with private and institutional funding sources and ways to restructure and improve paper.

There is an exhibitor area where you can meet and obtain information from funding companies, educators and note oriented services. Come to think of it, that is where I first met Terry and J.P. there a few years ago, so you know there’s good people there.