Nothingdown.com seems like a DORK - Posted by Julia Anne

Posted by Alex on December 28, 1998 at 11:47:52:

Joe has helped so many people, myself included, it is hard to understand why someone would cut him down. Perhaps prior to doing so, you should research his background a little more to be sure of what you are talking about.

I would think if you are successful, (or expect to be) in REI, you would already know the value of thorough research.

By the way, I always find it interesting when someone makes negative comments around here, they always use a bogus return E-Mail address.

Just MHO!!!

Alex

Nothingdown.com seems like a DORK - Posted by Julia Anne

Posted by Julia Anne on December 27, 1998 at 22:35:47:

I looked into this Joe whatsit on nothingdown.com and he seems to be a real pompous dork. Sorry for the rude labeling but I don’t get it. He pumps you up with his so called success stories and levels you with the fact that he is in foreclosure. Why would we want to go to this site? He likes silly photos you have to load again and again just to get to the next “I ain’t stupid” story. Surely there is better on the Web. Just MHO.

Very disappointed . . . - Posted by Joe Kaiser

Posted by Joe Kaiser on December 28, 1998 at 12:34:45:

. . . I was aiming for “Dweeb.”

Joe

Re: Nothingdown.com seems like a DORK - Posted by Marg

Posted by Marg on December 28, 1998 at 09:43:06:

YOUR LOSS! I just hate to see his name used on this board with all Del Dotto types. He’s good.

Re: Nothingdown.com seems like a DORK - Posted by J.P. Vaughan

Posted by J.P. Vaughan on December 28, 1998 at 08:13:57:

Joe Kaiser is one of the most talented, knowledgable,
creative and SUCCESSFUL real estate investors I know.
He likes to have “fun” with things, and he has a great
sense of humor. His courses offer absolutely unique
ideas and approachs you won’t find anywhere else.

In short, it’s too bad you don’t “get it” because it’s
your loss…

JP Vaughan

Re: Nothingdown.com seems like a DORK - Posted by Darin

Posted by Darin on December 27, 1998 at 23:49:40:

WOW, You have a funny way of showing how much you like someone.

Actually I went all thru his site and really thought it was very informative and learned a few things.

One thing I learned again after reading all of his stuff is how much there is to learn. After reading thru all of his stuff, I was a little frustrated with myself because it made me look back at a couple of deals that I could have held together or put together just only if I would have done a deeper title search, been a little more creative, a little more agresive in getting a bottom line signature or just held in there and been patient rather than throwing in the towl.

Any way, I think that DORK has several great ideas and I am thankfull for his great mind and his site.

Hope you dont get to many negative responses, and if you do, dont take it personally, Its only opinions, just like yours.

Good luck in your ventures.

Re: Very disappointed . . . - Posted by Stacy (AZ)

Posted by Stacy (AZ) on December 28, 1998 at 14:15:14:

Joe, I always enjoy your sense of humor. Life doesn’t have to be serious all the time. Jeez, Julia Anne, lighten the h*ll up!

Stacy

Re: Very disappointed . . . - Posted by Chris

Posted by Chris on December 28, 1998 at 13:23:39:

At least you have a good attitude about it Joe. Good for you! Let them make fun of you, you’re successful and I guess the person doesn’t know how to spot an excellent teacher.
Chris Rock

Re: Nothingdown.com seems like a DORK - Posted by Julia Anne

Posted by Julia Anne on December 28, 1998 at 09:41:34:

Sometimes a “stir it up” type of subject garners much more interesting responses than bland conjecture. This is what friend Joe does himself with the overly cutesy style of his presentation. I had wanted to hear more adult versions of his success stories and was disappointed to have to wade through his ego to get anything valuable. He is no Patch Adams but I am sure somewhere he has done a few things right–at least he thinks so. I am not putting him down as ignorant, just too loose for me when I am looking for help with a very serious matter–my livelihood in real estate. I choose to find entertainment elsewhere. Thanks for the best wishes and I return them wholeheartedly. Just MHO.