Notice's of Default - Posted by Sheri

Posted by Sheri on September 21, 2003 at 15:13:00:

Thanks for the ideas–I will use them. Sheri

Notice’s of Default - Posted by Sheri

Posted by Sheri on September 17, 2003 at 13:26:35:

I am going to start contacting NOD’s next week and was wondering if anyone here could give me some advice on what to say to them, questions to ask (or not ask) etc…Thanks!

Re: Notice’s of Default - Posted by WC

Posted by WC on September 21, 2003 at 06:27:54:

I use the following:

1: “Hi, my name is WC & I am just wondering if you know of anybody who is interested in selling his/her property in this lovely neighborhood?”

2: “Hi Sheri. My name is WC, I am in real estate. The reason that I am here today is that you properly have your foreclosure problem solved by now. But please keep my business card, in case whatever happens to whoever you got to work with. I can solve your problems in the matter of hours”

3: “Hi Sheri. I am a newbie in Real Estate & I have just recently graduated from some intensive training spealizing in foreclosure bail-out. From my research at the recorder’s office, I notice that the clerk sent you a NOD. I know clerks are just regular people, they make mistakes. But I guess it would be for your benefit to notify them that it isn’t true.”

4: “Hi Sheri, I will have a lump sum of cash because I am selling my house in which which town. I am just wondering if you know of anybody who are interested in selling their property in this neighborhood?”

Get to know the NODers, listen & understand what are the reason preventing them from timely payments.

Explain to them that the longer they wait, the lender would have more control over their home.

Entertain them the idea of selling.

hope it helps :slight_smile:

-WC