Nouveau Riche - Posted by Jerry Diorio

Posted by Jerry Diorio on September 06, 2003 at 08:38:17:

Thanks for the advice.
Seems I mis-spoke when writing: If you buy in, you could do it at each tier, or invest the whole amount for 16K.
Anyway, I am not going to do it. I’ll just buy the courses here… Thanks again to all.
Jerry

Nouveau Riche - Posted by Jerry Diorio

Posted by Jerry Diorio on September 04, 2003 at 16:12:05:

Hello,

Has anyone heard of, or know anything about Nouveau Riche?

I have been in discussions with them to invest in, and join their group. The cost is three tiers; $1695, $6700 and $16K.

I’ve been told Dolf de Roos and Robert Kiyosaki are a part of this group.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Nouveau Riche - Posted by Ken (in Iowa)

Posted by Ken (in Iowa) on September 08, 2003 at 08:40:12:

One other thing… someone gave me some info on this organization. I didn’t spend much time looking at it because I had no interest, but I’m pretty certain that I’m right when I say that Dolf de Roos and Robert Kiyosaki are only part of Nouveau Riche in the same way Robert Kiyosaki is part of CRE Online. In other words, he makes appearances for the group, but he is not one of the founders or owners. I could be wrong; perhaps they have been named as Board members or something, but I don’t believe that their fortunes rise and fall on the success or failure of Nouveau Riche.

Just my thoughts,
Ken

Re: Nouveau Riche - Posted by Wesley

Posted by Wesley on September 05, 2003 at 19:06:02:

Sounds like the organizers of this group are the ones getting “riche”.

Re: Nouveau Riche - Posted by roger

Posted by roger on September 04, 2003 at 23:55:31:

$25395.00 will buy a lot of houses , I don’t care who is with the group, you can buy 6 to10 houses with that money and study here on cre ,I,m a newbie haven’t even bought my first invest, prop, but did buy my home in a seller market and only spent $3500.00 total for a house appr, at$86500. and thats what i paid 3 months later it was app $97500. you decide where you spend your money but i know what i’d do, good luck in your investments.

Re: Nouveau Riche - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on September 04, 2003 at 18:29:31:

Sounds like a tremendous amount of money, $6,700, $16,000. Why not learn the ropes of creative real estate investing, use some of that money buying courses here and investing some more of your money spread through some deals.

It’s my feeling that you can learn alot through this site without spending big bucks.

Re: Nouveau Riche - Posted by TAT

Posted by TAT on September 09, 2003 at 23:38:55:

Ken,

I would say you are correct. The founders started a company called TRU dynamics which has a similar program, but the product was or is travel packages. When travel went bust, they came up with real estate as an alternative.

TAT