Nouveau Riche - Posted by Mike Shelley

Posted by Sandy on July 29, 2003 at 22:10:16:

If you check out the company’s web site www.inwiththenew.com , and look up products, then click on Wealth Building System, you will see everything you get for your money. Amazing value, really worthwhile. And as part of the package you get 2 weekly coaching sessions and a monthly mentoring call and also weekly video/audio ‘discussions’. I am a single mum with 2 children and this is allowing me to set myself up for life. Great products, great company, great people. Take a look, it could be what you’re looking for.
Sandy

Nouveau Riche - Posted by Mike Shelley

Posted by Mike Shelley on June 18, 2003 at 16:16:37:

I have just recently been exposed to this company. Has any one else heard of this and or Dolf De Roos ? Any information pro or con would be helpfull.

Re: Nouveau Riche - Posted by Sandy Forster

Posted by Sandy Forster on July 29, 2003 at 07:35:14:

Hi Mike,

I have the complete home-study package from Nouveau Riche - I LOVE it. Dolf de Roos is very well known around the world - he actually wrote the book in Robert Kiyosaki’s Rich Dad Poor Dad series - the one called Real Estate Riches. I knew absolutely nothing about Real Estate Investing around 7 months ago, plus was in a very bad place financially. This week I signed a contract on a block of 8 units and am looking at purchasing my first property in the US very shortly.
I love the products so much I also market them and this has allowed me to generate the cash to get into property investing. If you love property - you’d be mad not to take a really good look at what Nouveau Riche has to offer. It’s totally turned my life around!
Sandy

Re: Nouveau Riche - Posted by lynn

Posted by lynn on July 29, 2003 at 22:05:13:

sounds like an interesting package sandy–what is it exactly? Never heard of it personally?
Thanks!
Lynn