November Boot Camp Reservations - Posted by Sandra

Posted by Anne_ND on October 20, 2005 at 09:43:27:

I’m looking forward to meeting you too, Neil.

And I’m very excited about taking my MH investing to the next level.

Anne

November Boot Camp Reservations - Posted by Sandra

Posted by Sandra on October 19, 2005 at 17:58:36:

Hi everyone.

I have just gotten off the phone with the Double Tree Biltmore Hotel where we will be holding the Boot Camp November 11-13th. When you call to make your reservations, make them with “in house reservations”. Let them know you are with Asheville Homes, LLC. If you have made your reservations, call them to be put on our list and recieve the great $94.00 rate.

If you call them direct, you can speak with Lori at 828-274-1800. She has allowed us to use her as a contact person. She is in after 3:30 PM EST and will be more than happy to assist you.

If you are holding out, WHY??? This is going to be a great weekend. You’ll leave with so many new ideas for investing. It was amazing to see the light bulbs go on at the last one.

Don’t delay. Contact me to reserve your seats for the boot camp (remember we offer 1/2 price for your spouse) and contact Lori at the Double Tree Biltmore to reserve your rooms. See you in November, Sandra

Re: November Boot Camp Reservations - Posted by Ron_MI

Posted by Ron_MI on November 05, 2005 at 17:25:20:

Where’s the Double Tree Biltmore Hotel? Near Kalamazoo Michigan?

Re: November Boot Camp Reservations - Posted by Mark C Tx

Posted by Mark C Tx on October 19, 2005 at 18:12:03:

Lori is definitly who you want to talk too. I was booked in 4 minutes. Make sure to tell them the rooms are held under Asheville Homes, LLC.just how Sandra says above That is the key. If you say any other way, they go brain dead. It was a piece of cake, Thanks Sandra. See you Nov. 10th

I’m looking forward to it - Posted by Anne_ND

Posted by Anne_ND on October 19, 2005 at 18:11:52:

See y’all there!

Anne

Re: I’m looking forward to it - Posted by Neil(MS)

Posted by Neil(MS) on October 19, 2005 at 20:51:12:

Great to hear you’re coming, Anne. I’ve enjoyed your posts, and I look forward to meeting you.

Neil