Now what??? - Posted by Matthew Izzo

Posted by jmiller on March 22, 2001 at 15:41:10:

I was just like you about a year and a half ago. Heres my footsteps…1 buy a fixer upper 2 br/2ba townhouse…to solve the credit problem go FHA. wait a while, fix up your place with the allowances you negotiate (see you can up purchase price and take out difference in allowances) work on that for a while until its rentable. now got get another, go conventional this time to establish even more credit, rent out the first one and your golden. Remember these things take time…I know you want it yesterday, but we appreciate things we build…and thats what your doing…building. One step at a time, and believe me it IS a second job. Hope this helps…godd luck to you.

Now what??? - Posted by Matthew Izzo

Posted by Matthew Izzo on March 20, 2001 at 14:40:05:

I have recently finished Carleton Sheets’ course. I am not sure where to go from here. My credit is not bad but almost nonexistant. I am working on fixing that, but that takes time. I would like to get into rehab properties, but am unsure where to take the first step. If anyone out there could give me some pointers, and help me get started that would be great. I have vertually no cash, but know I can make this work, I just need some help getting started.