NY hard money - Posted by rich

Posted by lucy on May 31, 2005 at 10:30:59:

They have some good lenders at
Hard Money Phone Book.com

NY hard money - Posted by rich

Posted by rich on May 25, 2005 at 16:04:00:

I am getting into the hard money lending business in New York. I am specializing in commercial and construction loans. my question is where can I find builders and developers in new york to lend to? I have access to alot of money through my investors.

Re: NY hard money - Posted by Ann

Posted by Ann on June 02, 2006 at 02:10:12:

I am a rei in the state of MS, would you consider funding my real estate deals? we purchase and re-hap residential property.

Re: NY hard money - Posted by Keith

Posted by Keith on May 02, 2006 at 11:03:07:

I’m in contract with a 2 family property in Jamaica, Queens, N.Y. Purchase price is $440,000 and after repairs,(approx.$17,000) will sell for $580,000 or better. Please respond, time is of the essence.

Re: NY hard money - Posted by Gab(FL)

Posted by Gab(FL) on May 28, 2005 at 04:47:44:

If you have the money builders and developers will find you. There will be so many deals chasing you you wont know what to do with yourself. My suspicion is this is all an idea to you. You intend somehow to be a middleman, and you have no real money to fund anything.

Re: NY hard money - Posted by Jared

Posted by Jared on May 25, 2005 at 22:56:49:

Will your investors invest in NJ? I am looking to do some deals in NJ and looking for money. If so what are your terms? Anyone else who may have money to invest or knows any hard money lenders in NJ, please let me know ASAP. Please email me at jdullum@usss.treas.gov

Re: NY hard money - Posted by Jared

Posted by Jared on May 25, 2005 at 22:32:41:

I

Re: NY hard money - Posted by Need_Hard_Money

Posted by Need_Hard_Money on May 25, 2005 at 20:45:07:

Rich, I am in NY. I need a HML who can consistently fund my deals. I would like to know your terms, and how quick is your turnaround. I’ll email you off board.