October Convention for the 3 Moderators? - Posted by Steve

Posted by PatrickG on August 06, 2007 at 10:41:38:

Noteworthy’s web site now shows the Post-Convention one-day class that David Butler is presenting on October 7th in Las Vegas. It’s listed as #6 A RESOURCE FOR DEALMAKERS - THE NOTE BROKER/FINDER AS RAINMAKER:

More information can be found at the “Sign-Up Immediately” link, and also at the “Current 2007 Agenda PDF” link, both located on NoteWorthy’s Convention pages of their web site. That’s the latest info I have.

October Convention for the 3 Moderators? - Posted by Steve

Posted by Steve on July 31, 2007 at 14:21:19:

Just wondering if John Behle, Dave Butler & Michael Morrongiello will be attending this years NW Convention in October. It would be wonderful if they do!! So much knowledge and information would be tough to beat!

Re: October Convention for the 3 Moderators? - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on July 31, 2007 at 16:19:23:

I don’t have any plans to do so. I think most people know I haven’t been up to speaking health wise and others are tired of asking me and getting a no.

I might sometime in the near future, but no plans as of yet. I am discussing some.

David is definately going to be a speaker - Posted by Dave Ojeda

Posted by Dave Ojeda on July 31, 2007 at 14:27:50:

I am not sure about the rest but David is definately a guest speaker. Check the Noteworthy site for more info.

Re: David is definately going to be a speaker - Posted by PatrickG

Posted by PatrickG on August 01, 2007 at 10:28:21:

I got an Email newsletter from NoteWorthy a week ago that indicated David Butler is doing a special one-day “Post-Convention” Class for NoteWorthy on October 7th in Las Vegas, but I couldn’t find out any more information about that on the NoteWorthy web site??? But they do show that both David, and Mike Morrongiello are presenting regular Convention classes as well. If I learn any more I’ll be happy to share.