Odd Question - Posted by Mike NM

Posted by Greg Scott on October 23, 1998 at 22:54:21:

I think nobody can help you until you define the question a little better?

What do you mean you are trying to find it? Did you have a dream about it? Did you see a picture of it somewhere? Are you trying to find the address, of a house you know exists, but don’t know where? Explain some background.

Regards,
Greg Scott

Odd Question - Posted by Mike NM

Posted by Mike NM on October 20, 1998 at 14:47:38:

I am trying to find a house. All I know is the month that construction was completed, no address or name. Are there any county records that would help in this case. It was built through DeGeorge home alliance, It happens to be the same house that I’m thinking about building and I would like to see it. The area it is in is not very heavily populated, so if there are records I could look into, I don’t think there could be that many houses completed in June 1996.

Thanks
Mike

Recorder’s office - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on October 24, 1998 at 01:03:36:

If you know the month and general area and it is a lightly populated area like you say, you can look for new loans placed.

When a house is built, there is usually a constuction loan. When it is completed they put the long term financing in place. There would most likely be a new mortgage or trust deed placed on the property at the time of completion as well as a “reconveyance” on the contruction loan. There may also be a payoff on the lot. If it is that lightly populated, you may also want to check with the title companies in the area.

Of course, the first call might be to DeGeorge to see if they know.