Offer to Purchase - Posted by Hubert T

Posted by Brent_IL on February 15, 2002 at 21:52:45:

Hubert,

I hate to see unanswered questions scoll off into archive never-never land, so I’ll reply.

There are at least two reasons no one answered.

1 - The web site owners sell courses, written by reputable experts, containing purchase contracts and include the instructions for using those contracts. The cost of running this site must be high because this is the fastest loading site I have found. With their volume, that takes an expensive server.

If they don’t make any money, it would be a good business decision to shut it down. Then where would we be? We?d be back to the pre-internet days where everyone struggled alone. You don’t want to go there.

2 - You can use any local real estate board contract if you have the experience. Use of the custom-made CRE contracts depends on an experienced user. It’s the techniques behind the contract that makes the deal.

Now that I’ve gotten off the soapbox, Ray Como has a simple purchase contract posted in the forms section at www.dealmakers.com - I believe William Bronchick has one at www.legalwiz.com - Some of his agreements are downloadable, and some are not.

Good luck with your deal.

Offer to Purchase - Posted by Hubert T

Posted by Hubert T on February 12, 2002 at 15:16:30:

Does anyone have an Offer to Purchase form that they could send me I have read so many articles from this site and found a few properties that look quite promising; however I don’t have the proper paperwork to actually make the deal final. Please HELP!!!