Ohio Abandoned Title - Posted by Bill (OH)

Posted by thoughtgang on November 20, 2005 at 20:45:54:

Karl,

Could you fax this information to me at

(440) 839-2752–I’d really appreciate it. Thank you.

Ohio Abandoned Title - Posted by Bill (OH)

Posted by Bill (OH) on October 06, 2005 at 06:58:54:

Does anyone know the step by step procedure to obtain an abandoned title in Ohio? I know the park has to do it, and I have contacted the title agency, but all they will tell me is “the park has to do it”. My situation is that my favorite manager (who hasn’t been a manager long enough to have done it) has had two abandoned trailers there for a while. I had offered to help her with them and she finally is ready to do something. If I can lead her step by step (this is where I need to look like I know what I’m doing), she will give me both trailers. Thanks in advance for any help. Bill (OH)

Re: Ohio Abandoned Title - Posted by James

Posted by James on October 06, 2005 at 16:01:24:

Bill

The agency told you the answer. So now go get a Limited Power or Authority to do this work for the park. NOW, when the parasite tells you “the park has to do it”, you respond with a logic trap.

“In addition to …(phony objection, “the park has to do it”), is there any other reason why you wont tell me this information right now?”

This device demands all objections be disclosed. Now, unfortunately, your agent is going to be programmed to not recognize this, and most likely blurt out, “no”.

“Great, I AM the park, so I am happy to hear you are going to answer my question fully, right now, of course, thank you.”

Re: Ohio Abandoned Title - Posted by Karl (Oh)

Posted by Karl (Oh) on October 06, 2005 at 09:25:52:

Bill,

I have some detailed information from the folks in Columbus on abandoned homes in parks. Give me your fax number, I’ll send it over. Anybody else want a copy?

Karl Kleiner

Re: Ohio Abandoned Title - Posted by Karl (Oh)

Posted by Karl (Oh) on October 06, 2005 at 17:23:06:

Unfortunately, no one at the title office knows the procedure for abandoned homes. They only know that the park has to do it. The process goes through the courts, not the BMV. They told Bill everything they know.

Karl Kleiner

Re: Ohio Abandoned Title - Posted by Bill (OH)

Posted by Bill (OH) on October 06, 2005 at 20:49:05:

Karl, that’s great. My fax is 614-336-0549. As always you are the man, and thank you very much! Bill(OH)

Re: Ohio Abandoned Title - Posted by Ed (seOH)

Posted by Ed (seOH) on October 06, 2005 at 17:41:22:

Hi, Karl, greatly appreciated your input at the Ashville Boot Camp. If you could pass along that info about abandoned Ohio titles I would appreciate it. My fax number is 1-740-385-9202. Thanks, Karl, have a blessed day!

Re: Ohio Abandoned Title - Posted by Brian (OH)

Posted by Brian (OH) on October 06, 2005 at 12:07:37:

I’d like a copy of that. Fax +1 (800) 708-9162

Thanks,
Brian

Here, Here !! - Posted by Keith (OH)

Posted by Keith (OH) on October 06, 2005 at 11:26:04:

I’ll have a copy of that if your serving up.

Fax 937-890-9940.

Sounds like some good reading.

Thanks,

Keith

Re: abandoned title - Posted by Inna

Posted by Inna on October 10, 2005 at 15:02:06:

Hey All, I googled the words “how do -I abandoned title” and it brought me here. I too live in ohio and I have a vehicle that was abandoned on my property. I was wondering if any of you can give me the steps I need to take to get the title switched over to my name? Any information would help a ton.
Thanks!
Inna