Ohio Property Manager - Posted by S and J

Posted by Jeremy M. Alston on November 27, 1998 at 11:40:00:

We are a small property management and development firm located in Shaker Heights, OH just outside of Cleveland. We handle all sized properties, renovations and rehabs. We also own 200 units within a 5 mile radius of our home office. If there is anything we can do feel free to email us back with specific requirements and/or qurestions you might have.

Ohio Property Manager - Posted by S and J

Posted by S and J on October 15, 1998 at 22:55:30:

I am starting to buy in Ohio… I am out of state. I am looking for a reputable firm to manage SFR’s and mobiles.

Any recommendations or thoughts will be appreciated.

Re: Ohio Property Manager - Posted by John from Dayton

Posted by John from Dayton on October 17, 1998 at 08:07:30:

My partner and I currently have 23 properties in the Dayton, Ohio area and would be happy to assist you in any way. If you need a driveby or pictures during your due diligence just let me know. If you want, we could also discuss management of any property close to this area. Let me know if we can help.

Re: Ohio Property Manager - Posted by Michael Leu

Posted by Michael Leu on October 16, 1998 at 11:19:01:

We live in Mentor, OH, east of Cleveland…own rental properties, and have a mobile home deal…have been a real estate agent…now in education…my wife and I are honest, dependable, and I will treat your properties as our own…let me know if want to talk more…mleu