Okay, Here's the Deal!!! - Posted by Tabatha

Posted by Tabatha on July 07, 2002 at 22:26:05:

I have written you once on this but for the record.
I am half cherokee and quarter flathead indian. The Chief Engineer is full blood Crow. I have know him and all of his family for many years. In fact his sister and her husband married me and my husband. I trust them all with my life. More than I would our government. I know what he tells me to be 100% Fact.
I am sorry to hear about your family. I hope that everything works out for you.
Tabatha

Okay, Here’s the Deal!!! - Posted by Tabatha

Posted by Tabatha on July 05, 2002 at 17:34:58:

Okay, I get the picture. So here is what is happening. In the next 3-5 years there will be a deal with our government that will bring 10 Trillion Dollars into the state of Montana. It will involve the Crow tribes and 50 years worth of natural resources. The Governor of Montana and the Cheif Engineer of the U.S. Goverment along with the top Chiefs of the crow tribes have been working on this for about one and a half years.
This whole deal will bring alot of people into the state. In which case the price of land will skyrocket along with the econemy. I am looking for some investors who are willing to be partners and buy some land before all this happens.
I would enjoy any input that one would have if you are willing to get into this before it is to late. I do have some inside tips on getting land for exellent rock bottom prices. Let me know.
Thank you,
Tabatha

Re: Okay, Here’s the Deal!!! - Posted by waynepdx

Posted by waynepdx on July 07, 2002 at 01:52:41:

I am highly skeptical of anything the government claims it is going to do with any Indian tribe.

My mom has been keeping track of the trusts set up for my siblings and I, So far we are owed roughly 1.5 million including interest.

My grandmother was full blooded Indian from the Montana Great Falls area and she recieved a check for about 100 bucks about two months after she died.

Also, One Aunt recieved a check for about 15 bucks two months before she died, an uncle recieved a check at about this time and recieved 50 bucks. He bought lottery tickets and made 10k off of them.

Lets see, my father passed away about 5 years ago and his trust set up was rushed through to the Burea of Indian Affairs in Portland. We went there and wow, each of his children got to split 23 dollars and some change. And the funny thing was that Oregon state law states that a surviving widow gets all of it.

They even had to do an heir search because he was married before and had another child that I never knew about.

Last I heard they still were conducting the heir search and were close to making a ruling to release the 20 bucks.

Bottom line, unless I see a credible news source, I don’t believe one thing when it comes to the government when they say anything about Indians.

Plus I go to Montana several times a year, most people run from that place to other states. I dont ever see high finance and people running over its borders to make a better life.

Re: Okay, Here’s the Deal!!! - Posted by Tabatha

Posted by Tabatha on July 05, 2002 at 22:35:42:

I thought that info would be enough. Well here we go.
This information is very reliable. It came from the Cheif engineer himself. Judy M. Our Governor and the Head of the Crow tribe is now in meetings that would bring this kind of money into Montana. I know that all of this seems unreal but it is all true. Dutch Sheets is already in the process of building there. There are several complexes being built by people who already know. They are building these right on the reservation in Yellowtail. Within the next couple years they will have another complex built up by Custers Last Stand Battle Feild. The owners of this land we know personally. This all has already been structured. We have even seen the blue prints. You can even sit in on one of those meetings if you are invited. This is a great opportunity. I want to be in on it.
See about 2 years ago they had discovered that the Crow reservation had lots of natural resources on it. Ever since then they have been working with the tribal councel and Cheifs to see if we could go in and get it.
The whole process has been very tedious. But they are getting everything in working order. It may take a few more years to get it done. But, it will happen. It was given to me in secret. I just wanted to get a few involved so I could get partners.

Re: Okay, Here’s the Deal!!! - Posted by Andrew

Posted by Andrew on July 05, 2002 at 21:11:51:

still not a whole lot of info there tabatha…i cant imagine the government spending 10 trillion on anything, when the government could probably buy a few countries for that money. When you mention “government and indians” in the same sentance, i have this picture of the goverment using eminent domain for our newly aquired land there. So tell us more about what you know.