old enough? - Posted by Ben

Posted by Lori Samson on June 05, 2000 at 10:46:32:

I loved that story! It is very inspiring! I am mentoring a 16 year old girl from a Taco Bueno that asked me what I did for a living and when I told her she looked me in the eyes and said, “Will you be my mentor?” I couldn’t resist! I also have an 8 year old that we will be trying to acquire real estate for soon. She is a little negotiater like her mom. She protests to any Stinky refrigerators! Lori

old enough? - Posted by Ben

Posted by Ben on June 05, 2000 at 09:17:26:

I was wondering what a 16 year old can do in the real estate investing market.The whole real estate thing is really exciting. I’ve been reading on and off tid-bits of information about real-estate investing. People make it out to sometimes seem too easy. I don’t guess I would know anyway since I don’t invest in the market. But, from the small knowledge I have about business, I have learned that the saying,“Anything that looks too good to be true probably isn’t true” is a great motto.I don’t mean to be pessimistic, but so many people are so busy trying to make a buck, that they’ll make a many of outrageous claims.It just makes me sick.Well, sorry about the little tangent, but
I had to get that off my chest.Also, has anyone had any dealings with Nationwide Real Estate Corp.'s “Renovate America program”?

YES, read this… - Posted by David

Posted by David on June 05, 2000 at 10:26:41:

http://www.creonline.com/ss-105.html