Old Loans with Ford Consumer Finance Company? - Posted by IB (NJ)

Posted by SYLVIA FLOREZ-MARIN on May 04, 2006 at 16:35:07:

I HAVE A CLIENT WHO WANTS TO REFI, WELL THE MVD CLAIMS YOU STILL HAVE A LEIN RECORDED ON THE MANUFACTURED HOME IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO GET SOM INFO. PLESE CALL ME OR EMAIL ME. THANKS, SYLVIA (505)286-4945

Old Loans with Ford Consumer Finance Company? - Posted by IB (NJ)

Posted by IB (NJ) on April 21, 2006 at 11:11:32:

Does anyone know who else, besides Citifinancial Mortgage, purchased old Ford Consumer Finance loans? I’m working a deal that had an old Ford Consumer first mortgage. There’s no recorded assignment but the lis pendens shows “Ford Consumer Finance n/k/a Citifinancial Mortgage Company, Inc.” as a co-defendant. However, Citifinancial is having trouble finding it and I’m running out of time (pending foreclosure). Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Ib

re: - Posted by lukeNC

Posted by lukeNC on April 21, 2006 at 17:27:32:

from what I know, citifinancial bought all of those loans.

is this the loan in foreclosure? If so, all the loan info would be in that foreclosure file. An assignment would not necessarily have to be recorded for them to foreclose.

Re: Old Loans with Ford Consumer Finance Company? - Posted by dutch

Posted by dutch on April 21, 2006 at 13:49:08:

Well, they know where it is or they wouldn’t/couldn’t have filed the foreclosure. You are getting yanked. Call the trustee/attorney firm handling the case. Ask for a copy of the assignment. That will get them riled up.

Dutch
OKHomesavers

Re: re: - Posted by IB (NJ)

Posted by IB (NJ) on April 23, 2006 at 11:59:08:

Thanks. But this is not the loan in foreclosure. The property is being foreclosed on by a 3rd party for back taxes.

But you bring up an interesting point. Can I get a copy of the entire file from the state supreme court? The owner sent me some paperwork regarding proof of service. I see that an “agent” for Citifinancial is here in my state. Would that agent be able to resolve this matter for me? I may be willing to drive out and visit them (haven’t been able to get a ph. # on them).

Also, are you saying that Ford Cosumer sold all of their loans and they are no longer in biz? I was thinking about trying to contact them to see if they’ve somehow kept the loan.

Thanks Luke.

Ib

Re: Old Loans with Ford Consumer Finance Company? - Posted by IB (NJ)

Posted by IB (NJ) on April 23, 2006 at 11:54:02:

My apologies. I meant to explain that the property is in forclosure by a 3rd party for back taxes. That’s why Ford Consumer/Citifinancial is mentioned as a co-defendant.

Ib

Re: Old Loans with Ford Consumer Finance Company? - Posted by SYLVIA FLOREZ-MARIN

Posted by SYLVIA FLOREZ-MARIN on May 04, 2006 at 16:36:31:

I HAVE A CLIENT WHO WANTS TO REFI, WELL THE MVD CLAIMS YOU STILL HAVE A LEIN RECORDED ON THE MANUFACTURED HOME IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO GET SOME INFO. PLEASE CALL ME OR EMAIL ME. THANKS, SYLVIA (505)286-4945