Once and again Newbie or Sleepless in Seattle - Posted by BBlake in Indpls

Posted by Scott Forcier on December 02, 1999 at 18:03:17:

Hello BABS’ Rehabs,
I am a real estate agent in South Seattle. I can help you with anything you need. I would like to help you get settled in here. Check out my web site www.ScottForcier.com to learn about South King County neighborhoods. There you can also connect with reputable members of my team, Seattle Mortgage and Old Republic Title. Thank you for your time.

Once and again Newbie or Sleepless in Seattle - Posted by BBlake in Indpls

Posted by BBlake in Indpls on December 02, 1999 at 04:16:46:

I’m not sure if I’m still a newbie or not. After starting out this summer, I have turned 4 houses using various purchase/financing methods and sold them outright or L/O’ed them after doing full rehabs. I have developed a good “team” (legal, title, mortgage, subcontractors, etc.) and was starting to experience some good flow (purchase opportunities and potential L/O candidates). Now however, my wife has gotten a great opportunity in Seattle and we are headed northwest in January (just when the Colts are getting good).

Is there anyone out there working the Seattle real estate market that can point me in the right direction. I’m looking for good neighborhoods in which to work, reliable trades people, good technical support (legal, finance, mortgage, title, etc.) and any networking opportunities in general. I appreciate any help anyone can give me. Thanks!

BABlake
BAB’s Rehabs

(Go Seahawks?!?!)