ONE TRUE GREAT REAL ESTATE SUCCESS STORY - Posted by Adam Miller

Posted by pete on April 07, 1999 at 13:13:20:

what is the Bronchick website address?
thanks
pete

ONE TRUE GREAT REAL ESTATE SUCCESS STORY - Posted by Adam Miller

Posted by Adam Miller on April 04, 1999 at 18:24:23:

Hello! Would anyone care to read a very amazing success story that begins right now? YOU have a part in it as well. You see I am looking for anyone who is willing to share with me what they may or may not think is good lease option educational material for a beginner who is determinded to strike a deal. I am young, ambitious and have more energy than that little pink bunny. I have read all the posts on this site that my big brown eye’s could handle…I have researched the many great Investor/educaters offering material in Lease option strategies. With no disrespect to other educators I have narrowed my search down to courses offered by Ron Legrand (Lease Option Cash Flow System) and William Bronchick (Lease Options Workshop). Now I know I can’t hope to spend a few hundred dollars on a course or two and learn it all. I also know I need to just do it to really learn it well. Though what I don’t yet know it which of these to gentlemen courses would be best for a beginner in California? I have read so much from the posts here about the various L/O contracts that are very necessary and am wondering if both courses will cover me just enough to at least complete a first deal. I plan to continue reading the posts here at creonline as well as purchase more material in the future as an on going educational process. Though my concern at this time is which of the 2 courses above would be best for someone wanting to try and get a first deal done from start to close and cashing out? Any coments on either of the above programs would be greatly appreciated. I am looking to become educated in L/O…like wise I am also looking for the best source of beginning education on how I might be able to put together a plan for action to start searching for deals next week or next month. Also If anyone know’s of any books On L/O that I might be able to find in my local library or amazon.com, etc., I would love to here about them. Thanks again everyone :slight_smile:

Adam

Re: ONE TRUE GREAT REAL ESTATE SUCCESS STORY - Posted by Adam Miller

Posted by Adam Miller on April 08, 1999 at 24:03:11:

Thank you very much to all of you for your input. I guess it’s just about time for me to go out and just do it.

Adam

Bronchick v. LeGrand L/O Course - Posted by Baltimore BirdDog

Posted by Baltimore BirdDog on April 05, 1999 at 10:35:42:

Dear Adam,

Congratulations on having the ambition and enthusiasm to get started on your path to financial freedom! Don’t know much about the lease option courses, but based on all the positive reviews people have given, I’d buy Bronchick’s. I’m sure both his and LeGrand’s are enough to get you started (especially if LeGrand’s L/O course is anything like his Wholesale/Retail course), but I haven’t seen many reviews of LeGrand’s materials. I’m sure it’s a great course, but going based on what I know rather than what I don’t, I’d have to recommend Bronchick’s. Whatever you do, just be sure to pick one and get started.

Regarding your location, I agree that probably the best thing for you to do is find a local mentor who can take you through all the ins and outs of doing L/O’s in Cali. Here’s a couple ways to find them off the top of my head:

1. your local real estate investment club
  2. call the rent-to-own ads in the paper. Some of these are bound to have been placed by investors and some of these should be willing to help you learn, especially if you offer to do some of their “grunt work” for them (e.g. prospecting, cold calling, fielding calls from ads, etc.; I’m sure they’ll have plenty of ways to put you to work if they’re out there doing deals on a regular basis)
  3. local real estate attorneys. The good ones should know who your local players are.
  4. and, of course, CREOnline.

Hope this helps and keep charging toward that first deal!

-Jeremy

Re: ONE TRUE GREAT REAL ESTATE SUCCESS STORY - Posted by Nancy in NC

Posted by Nancy in NC on April 04, 1999 at 18:52:22:

I only heard Ron LeGrand once but I was impressed. However, I would not start off with a $5000 - $6000 dollar bootcamp. You can learn cheaper and just as well, then later spend the larger amount. Bronchick is very good also. You have picked good people to learn from.

Here are some others I like.

John Schaub, Sarasota Florida He makes his living flipping and landlording. Always learn from someone actually doing this stuff, not from someone just teaching theory.

John Schaub also writes a newsletter and does 1 - 3 seminars a year.

John Schaub newsletter “Strategies and Solutions”
1938 Ringling Blve, Sarasota, FL 800-237-9222
Newsletter cost is $47.00 per year.

His tape sets are reasonable ($) and include a booklet. He uses simple forms.

Jack Miller (a nut but very smart)
Newsletter “ComonWealth Letters”
P.O. 21172, Tampa, Florida 33622 (888) 282-1882
$70.00 per year, he also does seminars

Both of these gentlemen are friends of Ron LeGrands and you will run into them in the creative real estate world.

I like newsletters (hardcopy) because you can save them, reread them, make notes etc. and keep current.

My opinion only, but I stopped Robert Bruss’s newsletter after a year, no meat, just fluff.

Also get in touch with someone doing CRE in your state. California has some weird processes.

HAVE FUN AND REMEMBER TO KEEP A POSITIVE MENTAL ATTIDUTE

Regards and Happy Easter
Nancy Cason

Re: ONE TRUE GREAT REAL ESTATE SUCCESS STORY - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on April 04, 1999 at 18:42:28:

Adam,

My vote goes to Bronchick’s Lease Option Workshop course. He takes you from A to Z in the process. The course is both good for a beginner and the more experienced.

What you will like about Bronchick’s course are the forms and contracts he includes.

Re: ONE TRUE GREAT REAL ESTATE SUCCESS STORY - Posted by Steve Heller

Posted by Steve Heller on April 05, 1999 at 20:17:44:

Phil,

Do you know anything about Claude Diamond? He has a Lease Option program too.

Thanks,

Steve Heller

Re: ONE TRUE GREAT REAL ESTATE SUCCESS STORY - Posted by paris

Posted by paris on April 04, 1999 at 21:02:25:

I also agree with Phil. I like Bronchick also . Be sure to check out his website. It is loaded with info, plus his live chat is priceless.

Paris n BAton Rouge