Online Credit Checks.......cheap ones, where are they? - Posted by Jim IL

Posted by HR on May 15, 1999 at 22:02:46:

nt

Online Credit Checks…cheap ones, where are they? - Posted by Jim IL

Posted by Jim IL on May 14, 1999 at 18:22:03:

Hello all,
I just returned from a vacation and thanks to my wife have several deals closing SOON!
A few are lease options, so I’ll need to get credit checks done on my tenant buyers A.S.A.P!

I have a source locally that will do them, but it is a pain to do, takes too much time, and costs too much. (the guy is kind of snotty!)
I did save some website URL’s that were posted here in the past, but thanks to the recent “CIH” virus, all my bookmarks were lost!!

So, please if you know of any cheap, quick Credit Checking services online, pass them along.

I do already have the “Credit link” address, but would kind of like to “shop around” a bit before I settle on a service.

Thanks in advance,
Jim IL

national tenant network - Posted by Jackie in Dallas

Posted by Jackie in Dallas on May 14, 1999 at 19:24:47:

About $40 lifetime membership fee and $13 per search - it usually takes about 30 - 45 minutes and includes credit, criminal & sex offender investigation, place of employment, etc… no FICA scores - but a good overview of where they stand credit wise

Re: national tenant network - Posted by CarolFL

Posted by CarolFL on May 15, 1999 at 09:40:50:

Guess each office must operate differently.
We have no fee to set up an account, but the current fee is, I believe $18 for eviction, criminal, credit, employment, and current landlord check.

Worth every cent, and it allows us to evaluate on objective criteria.

Once saved us from renting to an apparently “harmless” woman who had left her TX apt in the night owing over $1200 … the manager had choice words …offered to fax me the whole file… the report came back with the notice" we suggest you contact the following previous landlord" or something like that. It was a trip!
Carol

Jackie, what if… - Posted by HR

Posted by HR on May 15, 1999 at 05:36:52:

my city is not listed as one of its centers? Can it still provide the service for my area?

HR

I agree!..Nat’l Tenant Network is a great service (nt) - Posted by Sue(NC)

Posted by Sue(NC) on May 14, 1999 at 22:13:06:

nt

Re: national tenant network - Posted by Jackie in Dallas

Posted by Jackie in Dallas on May 14, 1999 at 21:08:40:

www.ntnnet.com

Re: national tenant network - Posted by Tyler

Posted by Tyler on May 15, 1999 at 13:14:16:

Which company are you referring to, Carol?

NT

Re: Jackie, what if… - Posted by Jackie in Dallas

Posted by Jackie in Dallas on May 15, 1999 at 10:54:29:

it’s my understanding that they service the entire US - give them a call and see what they have to offer for your area

Re: national tenant network - Posted by CarolFL

Posted by CarolFL on May 15, 1999 at 15:07:13:

NTN - sorry if my brain got ahead of my mouth … or fingers…
Carol
(Natl Tenant Network)