online foreclosure listings - Posted by Sub

Posted by Tray Giddens, Houston on July 01, 2003 at 08:25:42:

in my experience , the data from these third party foreclosure list places is useless.i once was meeting the home buyer at a v.a. foreclosure that just closed and we had these people come up with a list inquiring about the property… you can get the hud and va information directly from hud and va… as far as current foreclosures… ask your agent to do a search for the REO’s out there in your area… it takes 30 minutes. that way you know what is active…

Tray Giddens,
Agent

traygiddens@ www.hudsandvas.com

online foreclosure listings - Posted by Sub

Posted by Sub on June 30, 2003 at 19:47:07:

does anyone use an online foreclosure listing service? I see these all the time and would like to see the information they have, but I wonder if it is worth paying for, and is there just to much competition for those properties do to the easy access of information? Thanks for your response.

Foreclosure Lists - Posted by Mike

Posted by Mike on June 30, 2003 at 20:02:17:

Sub,

Pleased to meet you.

The service that I had subscribed to in the past, foreclosurefreesearh.com, was pretty useless to me. All they had was properties that had been already foreclosed on and were pretty much all HUD and VA. All of these properties were already listed with agents for full market value or more despite damage by the time they were on the website. Totally useless to investors who purchase before the auction or on the courthouse steps. Just my experience/opinion.

Best of success!

Sincerely,
Michael A. Bardelli