Online Mortgage Broker - Posted by Frederick Waller

Posted by stewart on February 23, 2001 at 20:08:59:

hi
Im a new mortgage broker in the state Pa
can I submit loans thur your company?
I’ve wriiten lots of tradional loans but,
need help being more creative. thanks u guys are good!

Online Mortgage Broker - Posted by Frederick Waller

Posted by Frederick Waller on February 21, 2001 at 09:57:34:

Has anyone ever used an online mortgage broker like eloan ??

If so, where your experiences positivie or negative. Was there a big difference in closing costs fees, and interest rates ?

Let me know

Fred

Re: Online Mortgage Broker - Posted by Terry (IN)

Posted by Terry (IN) on February 21, 2001 at 10:33:09:

Federick,

I just discovered an online mortgage broker who claims to have 50,000 different programs avaliable. You can do an online application and within a couple of minutes, have an answer. If you don’t like their price, simply pass. I haven’t personally tried them yet, so can’t answer your questions. By the way, if you want to check this one out it’s at: http://bestwebmortgages.financialcircuit.com

To your success,
Terry(IN)

Re: Nonsense… - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Ed Garcia on February 21, 2001 at 11:54:24:

Terry,

That’s nonsense. Think about it, 50,000 different programs. It’s insulting to your intelligence for someone to sell you that. Why isn’t there 49,670 different programs, or 48,772, how would it be an even 50,000. Go ask them about program number 32,888 and watch them he-ha around, not even knowing exactly what to say. It’s hype and b/s.

Costing out a loan can sometimes be misleading because each borrowers circumstances are different, some borrowers may only qualify for certain lenders. Yes a good broker will have many programs at their beckon call, but will in most cases know the caveats of each program. The thing I don’t like about internet financing is that it’s not personal.

Were doing some Internet financing right here on Creonline, but I assure you, that I will be held accountable to you personally. I will be there for you to answer your questions and comfort you as needed. In most cases, these are sizable transactions for the average individual, and they need to feel as though someone really cares, and that they are not treated as a number.

I’ve always been conscientious of that, and even I drop the ball from time to time.

Ed Garcia