Only a Weekend, But the EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME! - Posted by SCook85

Posted by John Behle on January 23, 2000 at 24:55:57:

I’m looking forward to seeing everyone again and meeting those I didn’t last year. This year I don’t have a competing convention, so I’ll be able to hang around with the crowd a little more.

I’m working on building up my stamina to stay up late with all the night owls. See you soon.

Only a Weekend, But the EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME! - Posted by SCook85

Posted by SCook85 on January 22, 2000 at 16:40:01:

As we get closer to the convention, all the memories, friendships, and experiences of last year keep getting stirred up.

I had opportunities to meet people such as Robert Kiyosaki, JP, Terry, Jim Piper, Phil Fernandez, Bud Branstetter, David Segars, Dirk, Ed Garcia, Scott Britton, John Behle, Ron Legrand, and the list goes on.

I also had an opportunity to establish many friendships and meet people whom I still stay in contact with today. It’s going to be great just to see everyone again.

I remember beng in the lobby of the hotel and hearing the staff talking about how they had never seen such a large group of people from all over the world come to the same place and get along so well. They said it was as if everyone knew each other. I guess to a certain extent we all do.

I also remember being in the lobby (on more then one occasion) at 2-3:00 am and still seeing dozens of people who couldn’t get enough. Talking real estate or whatever until the wee hours of the morning.

Looking back I would recommend that all of you come well rested. I remember comparing with others the number of hours sleep that we got during the convention and I think the average was about 15 hours for the whole weekend. I think it started to show on us by Sunday.

Hope to see you all there.

Happy Investing!

Steve Cook