Opinions on Jeff B eaubien - Posted by Michel (tx)

Posted by Michel (tx) on September 08, 2001 at 19:28:02:

Originally from QC, now in TX. Don’t have to worry about snow anymore! :slight_smile:

Opinions on Jeff B eaubien - Posted by Michel (tx)

Posted by Michel (tx) on September 08, 2001 at 05:03:20:

I tried to archive on Jeff B eaubien, but I didn’t get any results. Has anyone tried his The Lease Purchase Handbook?

Thanks!

By the way, when I entered his name correctly, I received the following message:

Your text contains one or more words that the webmaster finds
offensive or not in line with our editorial policy.
Your IP address HAS BEEN CAPTURED, [ ]
you entered at : [ 65.67.112.11 ]
This posting HAS BEEN LOGGED and repeated abuse
will result in your Internet Service Provider being notified!

Something I need to know here?

No opinion…but… - Posted by Bill Gatten

Posted by Bill Gatten on September 08, 2001 at 15:47:52:

Jeff seems like a very nice guy overall. I’ve spoken with him on the phone a few times, but have not seen his course. However, the facts are: (according to what he told me): When he first discovered CREOnline, he naively thought he could advertise himself and his products for free without the benefit of approval by the owners. This attitude and belief came about after having posted on numerous unmonitored newsgroups for a long period of time, and not (at first, anyway) realizing the difference between a newsgroup and a hosted discussion group.

After being rejected and embarrassed in the beginning, he didn’t take it too well and began posting some very insulting and even obscene remarks (*so I am told). Then when he was repeatedly censored and asked not to do that, and asked to back-off…he felt he’d been sorely wronged and persisted out of spite.

That annoyed the owner’s of the site a bit and they opted to eliminate any further posts from him, or any references or concerns re. his program as well as any reference to him (they just added his e-mail address, his name and the various permutations of its spelling) to the ‘naughty words’ list. It?s because of those original dealings with Jeff that we can?t say a** ck roach, shetc.

This site (like my own) was not put up and paid for at tremendous expense (not to mentioned blood, sweat and various other exudates) for the purpose of providing free advertising or promotion of someone’s products. And this site is VERY well monitored from that aspect (a fact which I have come to truly appreciate).

I, myself, pay for a year-round banner ad here and appreciate the fact that anyone else who would want the benefits I have in that regard, could do the same thing, if they would be willing to pay the same dues I do (pretty hefty at times), and come up with the same price every month or year.

I also know that Jeff has tried to apologize and ?start-over? a few times, but has been rejected (because of having been too many chances before). What he didn?t know at the time, however, was that p**ing off a hot-blooded Sicilian is tantamount to poking an elephant in the eye with a pointy stick. You might do it once and get away with it, and even be OK afterward?if you never have to go back to that jungle again.

As Ed Garcia would say: ?When JP says ??Let?s get ready to rummmmmble,? you?d best bring a sack lunch, ?cause it?s gonna take aaalllll day!? (Trust me).

Bill Gatten

Re: Opinions on Jeff B eaubien - Posted by Doug (ON)

Posted by Doug (ON) on September 08, 2001 at 09:25:04:

The course is not bad, it does give you the basics, but it’s very simplistic. Doesn’t give you many alternatives on how to make money from L/O, and everything in his course is freely available in the archives here on the site anyway.

Doug

Re: Opinions on Jeff B eaubien - Posted by Ben (NJ)

Posted by Ben (NJ) on September 08, 2001 at 08:59:59:

From what I recall, JP chose not to endorse or carry his course since it did not meet the standards of this site. I don’t know if any bad blood arose after that decision.

Re: Opinions on Jeff B eaubien - Posted by bob

Posted by bob on September 08, 2001 at 08:15:34:

I’m looking for info also…

Re: No opinion…but… - Posted by Michel (tx)

Posted by Michel (tx) on September 08, 2001 at 18:57:32:

Thanks a lot Bill! You explained pretty well the old sayings: Shooting yourself in the foot or burning the bridges behind you! :slight_smile:

An old Sicilian joke… - Posted by Ben (NJ)

Posted by Ben (NJ) on September 08, 2001 at 16:51:59:

if you plan on proposing marriage to a Sicilian girl and don’t get her father’s permission first, you are more likely to attend a funeral than a wedding!

Ben (NJ) fellow paisan!

Re: Opinions on Jeff B eaubien - Posted by Michel (tx)

Posted by Michel (tx) on September 08, 2001 at 18:47:48:

Thank you for your comments Doug! By the way, is it Ontario, Canada or Ontario, California?

Re: Opinions on Jeff B eaubien - Posted by Michel (tx)

Posted by Michel (tx) on September 08, 2001 at 18:45:09:

Thanks Ben!

Re: An old Sicilian joke… - Posted by Mike-WA

Posted by Mike-WA on September 08, 2001 at 22:15:02:

Dont wanna bust up you guys little club, but…Jeff’s course is excellent, particularly his contracts. Just my 2 cents worth. have done already 3 deals using his strategy. :wink:

Re: Opinions on Jeff B eaubien - Posted by michael

Posted by michael on September 09, 2001 at 01:05:36:

where at in tx are you, i have used his course and have completed two houses useing it with the help of a mentor which i am thankful for. all i can say is, it works in abilene tx.

michael

Canada :slight_smile: nt - Posted by Doug (ON)

Posted by Doug (ON) on September 08, 2001 at 19:23:47: