Other notes besides Real Estate? Who do I contact? - Posted by mike

Posted by DanM(OR) on December 08, 1999 at 10:03:33:

that can buy anything from Insurance settlements, lottery payments, viaticals, etc… I would reccomend that you pick up a PaperSource newsletter. Half of the newsletter is full of useful information for NoteBuyers and Investors. The other half, literally, is full of advertising for about 20 of the major buyers out there. Each buyer specializes in there own niche. None of which is exactly like any of there counterparts.

Be warned though, when dealing with these institutions you must have a LARGE reserve of patience. Mine is being tested to extremes this week.

I have submitted a couple of large, no-brainer deals, to about seven of the largest investing institutions (North, South, East, & West). 72 hours later and dozens of emails and messages later, I still have no reply with any interest. NONE of them are displaying signs of customer service or dedication to professionalism. (One of these deals alone has the potential to make the investor $155k and a well secured , long term acceptable yield.)

It seems to me there is a VERY large need for a good, committed, responseful, note investing institution. As soon as one steps up to bat, the others probably wont last. I am interested in seeing who they are.

Best of luck to you in your endeavors!

Dan Matejsek

Other notes besides Real Estate? Who do I contact? - Posted by mike

Posted by mike on December 07, 1999 at 16:22:53:

I just started brokering notes in real estate. What company can I contact to move vehicles and other items besides real estate? I am not a licensed broker, just a part timer newbie looking to make some money.

• Mike