Out Of Context For The Week - Posted by Tim Fierro (Tacoma, WA)

Posted by $Cash$ on July 16, 2002 at 09:47:02:

Tim,

Western Union:

Enjoy what you are doing STOP. Do not STOP.

$Cash$

Out Of Context For The Week - Posted by Tim Fierro (Tacoma, WA)

Posted by Tim Fierro (Tacoma, WA) on July 15, 2002 at 02:26:55:

When taken out of context, they are pretty funny.

They were funny to me when I read them, and they are funnier when taken out of context. If you are on this list and are offended, I am sorry. Personally, I got a laugh from it, so hopefully you do to.

Gasp! I didn’t know there were 547 creative techniques! I only know of 143 myself!

So while 18 is AOMajority in most states, AO Maturity takes a good bit longer …

I figured if I didn’t need a gun in the daytime, how bad could it be?

My RE attorney also wagged his finger at me and raised his voice and let me know that I am in no position to make offers to buy properties when the values are greater than my net worth. What a joke. My net worth is a negative number.

Wow, I thought you were me until I looked at the name carefully.

…, I’d sell my Mother to tie up the property if I had to. (just temporarily though, I’m not heartless.)

Thanks for your reply and thanks for putting up w/ my sense of humer ( or lack therof )

I never shave and don’t spend much time looking at myself in the mirror, actually.

What proof would you need to show that your name is Buffy Butterfly?

How about some tic tacs and a envelope?

Glad to hear scumbags are not ONLY living in West Michigan.

I wrote an article back in 1878, probably my first, …

… I am just a harmless teddy bear in disguise of a big bad real estate investor…

You know what they say in real estate, IF it sounds to good to be true…then you did your negotiations right.

A couple too many Heimlichs on a goose like that will obviously cause it to start excreting more than just eggs.

… and their husbands respond like puppy dogs every time they snap their fingers.

Re: Out Of Context For The Week - Posted by Ellie (NYC)

Posted by Ellie (NYC) on July 15, 2002 at 22:26:04:

Hi Tim!

I was reading the CREonline posts religously for a few months, but the last 5 or 6 weeks I’ve been out of the loop for whatever reasons. Have you been doing this long?

I read most of the posts that these quotes came from, but reading them out of context I almost fell off my chair! It’s great that you take the time to break up the legalese/technical jargon monotony with some humor! :slight_smile: Thanks for waking me back up – now I have some more “catch-up reading” to do…

-Ellie

P.s. The line about the gun in the daytime – it’s really not funny if you’re from around here… :wink:

Darn Women Investors. - Posted by $Cash$

Posted by $Cash$ on July 15, 2002 at 09:57:52:

Tim,

Glad to meet you.

What gives women the right to be successful in Real Estate Investing?

These two women should be at home, barefoot not out teaching, helping others to learn how to make money.

Their students should not be as successful as they are, we need to put an end to this. Puppy dogs Yes!

When I go to bed tonight, I’m going to say my prayers to GOD and ask her what SHE thinks.

$Cash$

Re: Out Of Context For The Week - Posted by Tim Fierro (Tacoma, WA)

Posted by Tim Fierro (Tacoma, WA) on July 16, 2002 at 24:44:31:

Let’s just say I have an odd sense of humor. A few weeks ago, I was thinking that each time I see something that struck me funny or strange, that I would just cut and paste it into a file on my screen.

I think the main reason I started to do it was that someone mentioned a story, that was humorous. Another replied to stop this activity as it was not real estate related, or something along that line. But it wasn’t nicely worded and rather mean spirited in the writing. I decided to post back with the very first week of doing it with a single line saying this post is not for him. :slight_smile:

I think you could find the past 3 weeks and always posted on a Monday.