Out of context, not for Joey... - Posted by Tim Fierro (Tacoma, WA)

Posted by Ben (NJ) on July 01, 2002 at 05:15:38:

nt

Out of context, not for Joey… - Posted by Tim Fierro (Tacoma, WA)

Posted by Tim Fierro (Tacoma, WA) on July 01, 2002 at 01:19:19:

When taken out of context, they are pretty funny.
“This post is ‘not’ for Joey.”

They were funny to me when I read them, and they are funnier when taken out of context. If you are on this list and are offended, I am sorry. Personally, I got a laugh from it, so hopefully you do to.

Try replacing your tongue with using a sponge! No licking required unless you like licking and getting a numb tongue! LOL

… they might bolt toliet seats to the ceilings and trash the place …

I guess attorneys don’t think $1 is valuable consideration anymore. They obviously don’t use 10-10-220.

… me and my mom are going to start real estate investing in the next few months (once she has her visa bill paid off) …

The vagrant left - feet and head spinning.

“Notify the constable at once!”

i clean toilets now & don’t really need to add to my credit card debt unnecessarily …

nope nothin here

Going under" are not words I want to hear :frowning:

It’s the new fuzzy math that is spreading across the nation.

Are you frustrated and depressed that you could not achieve anything in your life because of financial constraints?

… CHOMP, CHOMP, CHOMP, the biting teeth of what had to be 10,000 FLEAS.

Another stupid post…get real, man! NT

Only those of us who have been around here for a while are allowed be jerks :slight_smile:

… you can’t just get a little bit pregnant!

(a) Put you name, picture and a description of your crazy offer up on a downtown billboard?

YEAH, I tell “new-bies” all the time that THEY’D RATHER SAND A LIONS BUTT IN A TELEPHONE BOOTH THAN GET INTO THE CRE BUSINESS!"

But be very careful when doing this, one bite and you’ll have to have a series of painful rabie shots.

Johnboy your post has caused me mental stress and anguish.

Like a dog that can do 500 tricks, but pukes on the carpet daily?