Pa lisc. requirements - Posted by Kevin D

Posted by WayneMD on November 16, 2000 at 07:37:11:

I’m confident Lonnie or Tew will have something to say about your plight. As for me: 1 - I’m not sure I would not talk to dealers (you represent competition perhaps and; and 2 - I believe I would just keep on doing what I was successfully doing. In other words, don’t create a problem for yourself that doesn’t exist. Granny used to say, “We’ll cross that bridge when we get to it!”

She often had a lot of good advice.

Wayne

Pa lisc. requirements - Posted by Kevin D

Posted by Kevin D on November 15, 2000 at 15:41:10:

First, I’d like to thank Lonnie for opening my eyes to the wonderful world of MH investing. I’ve been very profitable on all the homes I’ve done thus far. The most gratifying thing is that all I did was read your books and followed it step by step. These are the first books that have held true to their teachings, and I cannot express my gratitude enough. I am at a crossroads however. Through talking with dealers after I believe 5 MH I am required to have a PA lisc for buying and selling MH. What little I have checked into this and what I have found is a bunch of B.S.! Talking about red tape! It would be impossible to continue out of my house with their requirements. If anyone can be of assistance in this manner it would greatly be appreciated. T