Pac Trust...considering buying course - Posted by steven

Posted by steven on November 03, 2000 at 08:21:03:

much appreciated

Pac Trust…considering buying course - Posted by steven

Posted by steven on November 02, 2000 at 08:42:47:

Can anyone give me their opinions on the Bill Gatten PacTrust Sucess Package, and how sucessful they were with the techniques it taught. If you dont recommmend this course any others that you found to be succesful will be helpful to know of as well.

Now to spell success - Posted by Bud Branstetter

Posted by Bud Branstetter on November 03, 2000 at 10:15:41:

Each course is another tool to use. They all add to your store of knowledge. I long ago bought Larry Pino’s Desktop Lawyer. It is a predecesor like some of Broncheck’s material. Had land trusts etc. I didn’t know for several years how to use them. Invaluable now.

Bill has a new and improved approach. Would it alone make you successful? Maybe? But then you have to be ready. Be willing to do the things required. Bill takes about sending out 100 pieces of mail a month. If you don’t know how to target prospects and have difficulty negotiating you may only make one deal. But are you going to do it every month. Are you ready to do a deal a month. I have started using the Pactrust because I feel it is a superior way to do higher end properties. It has many other benefits that as you learn you will realize. In the end it is really all about YOU.

Re: Pac Trust…considering buying course - Posted by TC

Posted by TC on November 02, 2000 at 21:16:48:

I just purchased his success package when he came to Dallas a couple of weeks ago.Have not had the time to fully digest it but I know that it is good stuff and it is going to be put to good use in my investing career.

I have called on a couple of ocassions and guess who answered the phone (this was late at night)?You guessed it Bill Gatten.HE answered any and all my questions and then some.I know that I will be having a friend and mentor when the need is there.

There are a couple of others out there that are imitating what Bill is doing but I would highly recommend that you stick with the one that knows!

Re: Pac Trust…considering buying course - Posted by dewCO

Posted by dewCO on November 02, 2000 at 15:19:04:

Bill’s stuff is good and he’s helpful and knows what he’s doing.