Package Deal - Posted by Rich_Ga

Posted by joe–ga on January 13, 2001 at 16:37:35:

Rich, I would throw this drounding man a float but it might not be the float he likes… aproach the county and see what sum of money would get you back in the window decal business, then take this dude to his banker and yall 3 have a little meeting over this. His banker probadly knows he cant pay for them so you know the seller will probadly take what he can get to go free,so bargain with the banker,and try your luck. sounds like not to bad investment if everyone will discount. you kinda have both over a barrell,the seller dont want them ,neither does the banker…good luck …joe atl. ga.

Package Deal - Posted by Rich_Ga

Posted by Rich_Ga on January 12, 2001 at 23:04:24:

Three months ago I purchased 11 mobile homes for $2500 each, one got torched by an angry evicted tenant, and the rest I have buyers lined up to buy within the next 3 weeks. I was just offered another package of 14 mobile homes for about $19,000. 6 are in a park, the rest are on bricks somewhere near a fairground needing to be moved. Of the 6 only 3 are livable with some cleaning and the other 3 need about $1000-2000 in work. They have been abandoned and damaged a bit. They are all 1982 or later. The current owner has a bank note paying interest only and just wants out. The bank has been known for being flexible. The last couple years of tax stickers are missing on most of them too. Does this sound promissing, or will it be more of a headache than its worth?
Rich