PacTrust - Posted by JasonTX

Posted by Mombo on February 08, 2001 at 14:48:31:

nt

made ya look, made ya look, na, na, na…

PacTrust - Posted by JasonTX

Posted by JasonTX on February 08, 2001 at 14:33:17:

O.K, I undertsand the philosophy behind a Pactrust arrangemant.

However, looking at the fees that NARS charges (minimum 1K just to set it up), I don’t understand how you make a profit along the way. I guess you make money on the back end.

I thought that I would use a Pactrust once I started, but now I feel there must be a less expensive route to take. I’m not a tightwad but 1k to start and .5%/yr+other misc charges has me thinking that there must be a different way.

Pactrust enthusiasts please respond.

Thanks,

Jason

Before I pull out my soapbox… - Posted by Jim Pasquini

Posted by Jim Pasquini on February 08, 2001 at 23:30:28:

and start my oratory maybe you would tell me what you are comparing it to making you believe it is somehow too expensive? I think you are missing some big parts of the puzzle here. I make money up front, along the way, and on the back end and sleep pretty well at night during the process.

Additionally, no one ever said you had to have Cal-Equity do the paperwork for you. Consult with your Texas neighbor Bud Branstetter. Don’t believe Bud has had us do any documentation for him yet, and he’s doing just fine with the program. Bud provides his own trustee. Pays us nothing, save the money he spent initially to join The Network and get the materials.

p.s. Bill has further dropped the minimum charge. Pretty sure it is down to $750. Used to charge realtors 2-3% in facilitation fees and they never even blinked. Investors, ummm, different story.

Re: PacTrust - Posted by Matt

Posted by Matt on February 08, 2001 at 17:55:47:

Jason,

You can make money by charging a sellors fee/commission like a realtor. By becoming a 3rd beneficiary in the trust, investor beneficiary, you can make money off the sale/refinance of the property. There is also an opportunity to make money from the monthly payments on the property.

Just remember that you are not paying the fees/charges your seller and buyer are.

I am currently studying the PacTrust Quick Start Success Package. Somebody correct me if missed anything or have anything wrong.

Matt