Panic! Can my buyer qualify? - Posted by Karen

Posted by Bob on February 04, 2002 at 17:07:44:

I would love to help you out. I specialize in hard to do loans. I can get “just” about anyone approved. Email me back and I will take his information and we can probably close in 21-28 days.

Panic! Can my buyer qualify? - Posted by Karen

Posted by Karen on February 04, 2002 at 16:27:24:

First deal, scared to death because this is not going as planned!!!

My all cash offer accepted and my flippee reneged. BUT I have a buyer desperately wanting to buy but he has lousy credit (his words, not mine!)

Do I submit his info online to Ed and see if he can finance him? How fast can most mtg. brokers working with dingy credit close? Oh what to do, what to do!!

MY buyer has $3k cash for downpymt for purchase price of $43k for 2B/1B home. It’ll appraise for that although it could use alot of cosmetics. Comps are $50-55. I’ve all ready told him that even a high interest loan would be around $400-$450/month excluding T&I. He’s great with that, has a good job. He could turn around and rent the thing tomorrow for $475-$500 easily—the lady across the street has been bugging me to death. But I can’t rent it–I need to sell it FAST to fulfill my “all cash offer”!

Any and all help, even criticism would be welcome!
Karen

Re: Panic! Can my buyer qualify? - Posted by David Garcia

Posted by David Garcia on February 04, 2002 at 22:42:37:

I work with lenders that approve people with credit scores as low as 500. 10-12% apr.