Paperbiz - Posted by Michele Plotts

Posted by sylvester nyongbila on June 14, 2007 at 09:10:57:

hi good day ihave bananas estat for sael in cameroon

Paperbiz - Posted by Michele Plotts

Posted by Michele Plotts on February 06, 2001 at 16:12:35:

Hey,

Has anyone out there ever heard of www.paperbiz.com? I have been reading about becoming a Beacon, but I wanted to know if anyone has any opinion about this site and the ideas posted on it. Apparently a company called Greystone mortgage and financial services runs this site. I guess they could be considered the investor, while beacons are considered the, well… I’m not exactly sure what… Could someone go to that site and let me know what you get out of it? It sounds pretty neat, but almost too good to be true… And you know what they say about that…

Thanks!

Re: Paperbiz - Posted by Matt B

Posted by Matt B on February 07, 2001 at 09:32:09:

Do a search through the archives here. I’ve seen many people asking questions about them, but nothing positive posted. The archives will show you what others have posted about them.

Re: Paperbiz - Posted by David G.

Posted by David G. on November 10, 2003 at 18:57:28:

I took the regional training course offered by Graystone or paperbiz.com. I closed a deal netting me 17K after 2 months. I deeply recommend them.

David G.

Re: Paperbiz - Posted by Michele

Posted by Michele on February 07, 2001 at 10:22:20:

I did a search for Greystone Mortgage and got a few interesting posts, but they didn’t seem negative either… Could you let me know How you searched and where, so I may find more opinions about the company? Thanks for your time!

Posted by Michele on February 07, 2001 at 10:17:18:

I searched using paperbiz and only found posts related to my question, then searched in financing forum and got no results. Where should I be looking?

Re: Paperbiz - Posted by Matt B

Posted by Matt B on February 07, 2001 at 11:57:55:

Try your search over on the main board.

GRAYSTONE…NOT GREYSTONE!!! - Posted by Andy

Posted by Andy on February 07, 2001 at 20:33:39:

Just do a search in this forum and main newsgroup forum WITH THE CORRECT SPELLING. That is it. Will get at least 15 to 20 posts.

Re: Paperbiz - Posted by michele

Posted by michele on February 07, 2001 at 12:03:46:

I must be doing something wrong… I am searching the archives on the main board and looking for Greystone, greystone mortgage, and paperbiz and come up with no results… Help! What am I doing differently?

e: GRAYSTONE…NOT GREYSTONE!!! - Posted by sylvester nyongbila

Posted by sylvester nyongbila on June 14, 2007 at 09:05:17:

i have a hous for sael and bananas estate i wech you can buy them.incameroon bamenda noth west.

Posted by Michele on February 07, 2001 at 21:41:38:

Ok, now I feel stupid. You’re right, it is with an A. I will try that. Sorry.

Try Graystone with an - Posted by Andy

Posted by Andy on February 07, 2001 at 20:30:41:

The actual spelling is “Graystone”. There are several posts if you will do a search on either newsgroup. I have seen plenty of positive posts. Also, I am one of their associates, and although I haven’t attempted any deals yet, I believe in them 100%. It can be somewhat confusing at first, but once it clicks for you, you can really see what the program is all about.