Paperwork - Posted by Warren Sanders

Posted by ScottS(NC) on February 20, 2002 at 09:47:01:

Tony,

Thanks, I remember you telling me about it but forgot the name. This is my next course to purchase. Talk to ya later. Scott

Paperwork - Posted by Warren Sanders

Posted by Warren Sanders on February 19, 2002 at 15:16:45:

Hi
I read Lonnie’s first book, and am closing 2/23 on a excessive home equity loan to buy a MH that I have already sold. The problem is, I don’t know what paperwork to use to sell this place that will indicate that if the payments are not made, it comes back to me. I am acting as the bank for this guy, and I need asset protection during his time on the loan.
Thanks Warren

Re: Paperwork - Posted by ScottS(NC)

Posted by ScottS(NC) on February 19, 2002 at 19:12:48:

Warren,

It sounds to me like you haven’t read either of lonnies books. These are a must before you do this deal. I know it is tempting to just “wing it” but trust me you WILL pay for your education, question I have for you is will it be the hard way with mistakes or the easy way through lonnies experiences? Also lonnies books have all the forms you will need to do the deal. As far as asset protection check out the “books and courses” available here. Ernest has a good one I have been told I haven’t purchased it YET but will next. HTH Take Care ScottS(NC)

Ernest’s Course - Posted by Tony-VA

Posted by Tony-VA on February 19, 2002 at 20:51:38:

I got a great deal from Ernest’s Asset Protection Course. Having all the forms on the disc that came with it made life much easier. You can’t beat that course for that price (think it’s only like $49). You have to order it from his website I believe. (www.ErnestTew.com)

Tony-VA