Park City Training information for July 24-28th. - Posted by John Behle

Posted by Rosie_FL on March 19, 2000 at 12:29:59:

Looking forward to it. I signed up for everything at the convention.

Terry’s Paper Into Gold arrived, which I bought as a preparation for The Paper Game, which arrived the following day, followed the NEXT day by the CashFLow Game!

I have a lot of homework to do! (Boy, do I have a lot to LEARN!!)

Rosie

Park City Training information for July 24-28th. - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on March 18, 2000 at 12:41:01:

Details are posted about the 5 day paper training in Park City Utah that was offered at the convention. There are details about dates, times, travel, hotel, etc. Please make your reservations early as it is a state holiday in Utah and a popular destination resort.

Also we need to know exactly who is coming to make sure they hold enough rooms and we have a large enough room. Please email pat@papergame.com to let us know who and how many are coming. Details on the training are at: Paper Game - Live Seminars!

Looking forward to seeing you all there. All home study courses from the convention have been shipped out and you should have yours by now or a day or two maximum. We have tracking numbers on all of them, so if there is any problem let us know.

You will receive the most value by reviewing the videos and materials before the July training.