park owners want an offer - Posted by Bill ==NW OHIO

Posted by JC on April 21, 2006 at 22:50:21:

What is the name of the park, what city, how much they want, why they sale, occupancy %(a lot of vacancy?), condition of park, what kind of work needed to bring it up, is it low maintenance? I might be interested. Please email me with contact info of the owner.

park owners want an offer - Posted by Bill ==NW OHIO

Posted by Bill ==NW OHIO on April 21, 2006 at 14:38:02:

I sent an email awhile ago seeking info from PM about a particular MH here in the park that I live in.

I also made inquiry at the same time if the Park Owners would be willing to foot the bill for “moving & set-up” of homes to put on vacant lots.

Answers came back that owners would NOT pay for moving and set up. The manager did however ask me if I would be interested in making an offer on the Park!!!

I had no interest in becoming a Park owner, but it just may be worth looking into. Can’t hurt, huh?

Park has 45 spaces, all SW…older homes! Streets were just re-surfaced last fall!

I believe that some elecrical work and maybe some sewer work may be needed.

OR----leave it as is…and run it as current owners have til wife and I are too old to cut it anymore!!

Maybe just a few years!

Incidentally, the PM provided me with info on the home that I was originally inquiring about…

Has been vacant since last June…current owner had a buyer at one time, but there were back taxes and current owner refused to pay them, so buyer backed out.

Current owner then filed bankruptcy with discharge date of 2/6/06. PM also provided me with current owners Last known address!

Time to do some digging!

Re: park owners want an offer - Posted by Gary

Posted by Gary on April 26, 2006 at 22:01:55:

Bill, If you’re not interested in the park I’d like the same info JC is asking for. Thanks.

your first rodeo - Posted by ray@lcorn

Posted by ray@lcorn on April 24, 2006 at 20:03:26:

Bill,

If you’re already riding the horse it makes sense to own the ring, eh? And if you’re going to be a landlord, consider that not much goes wrong with dirt.

Get the numbers, bring them here, and we’ll walk you through it.

ray