performance mortgage - Posted by Bob Long

Posted by Tony-VA on July 15, 2002 at 14:18:32:

Bronchick’s “Nuts and Bolts Course” has a large number of forms. I do believe that a Performance Mortgage is among them.

This course is outstanding and I believe it is still on sale at his site www.legalwiz.com

It may help you explain what you are trying to do when you are speaking to these attorneys. I find that most of the time, when trying to explain Creative Real Estate techniques and paperwork to Attorney’s, I do most of the educating and they get paid for it. Not the preferred method.

But once you have Bronchick’s forms and understand how he explains it, things may go much smoother.

Hope it helps. The course was well worth it in my opinion and a steal at that sales price.

Tony-VA

performance mortgage - Posted by Bob Long

Posted by Bob Long on July 15, 2002 at 10:25:46:

I have been tring to find a local attny that can put together a performance mortgage for me. So far I have not found one that understands what this is. After explaining it to them the best I can, a few seemed to get what I was after, but none inspired faith from me that they could do this. Do you offer just a performance mortgage form that I could purchase on-line, or could you point me in the right direction? Thanks, Bob