Persistence pays off. - Posted by Ben_WA

Posted by Chuck-NY on August 14, 2003 at 16:16:31:

Why don’t you change your appointment and take him out to his favorite restaurant. You then have a captive audience and no interuptions. Ask him if there is anything you can do for him. Make sure you pick him up.

Persistence pays off. - Posted by Ben_WA

Posted by Ben_WA on August 14, 2003 at 14:28:27:

Well for about 2 months now I have had off and on contact with a PM that I have been trying to work with. He is an old man that is a little “fuzzy” at times but for the most part I think he is just busy. Anyway every time I talk to him he puts me off another week and wants me to call back at a certain time. Well when I call he isn’t there. This has happened about 3 times. By the way he said he would allow us to work in his park the first time we ever met him. Well I decided to give it one more shot and guess what I have a meeting with him at the park next Wednesday at 3p.m. The park has 4 or 5 empty homes in so so condition and about 5 open lots for smaller homes. So I should be able to get my first deal going finally. I hope to build a good relationship with him so that in the future if he ever decides to sell I will be his first option. Well enough from me today and remember to be persistent because it will pay off.

Sincerely, Ben_WA