Peter conti + david finkle's boot camp/mentoring? - Posted by bronco

Posted by Michael Pine on October 04, 2003 at 24:35:33:

I am a huge fan of there books and David’s Radio show. I do not know about there seminars or mentorship programs. I especially like how they try to get you to relate to the home seller in coming up with a solution.

Just use caution and your best judgement.

Best wishes,

Michael Pine
email: Michael_Pine@yahoo.com
AIM: Mortgagebroker71

Peter conti + david finkle’s boot camp/mentoring? - Posted by bronco

Posted by bronco on October 03, 2003 at 14:07:36:

I got a thing in the mail from them saying learn to make 6 figures part time. They gave like a letter saying to call them. I was wondering if anyone has been through their mentoring or boot camp? How much was it? How was it?

I am getting a feeling they wont want to say what their price is upfront and they will want us answer their questions instead.

I am thinking about doing their boot camp and mentoring so I can learn how to make six figures part time. I guess I am not jumping right away but I am keeping an open mind. I am thinking if they can help me earn 6 figures part time than I will jump at their bootcamp/mentoring.

bronco

Re: Peter conti + david finkle - Posted by terry

Posted by terry on October 06, 2003 at 03:04:31:

hi bronco
i have ment and spent time with both of these guys and they are some of the very best investors that i have ever delt with.
their books are straight forward and excellent!!!
they fit my style and their program works for me.
i have not gone to any of the mentoring or boot camps but have used the info from their books and library.
go to their web site (resultsnow.com) all the pricing is there but you can get it cheaper at their conferences, about $4,000.
if you have the money and need the hands on help then these guys would be a great place to start.
i would suggest you look over their web site,read the 3 books before you spend anymore money.
if they are not a fit for you and your personallity then you would be wasting your time and money to go further.
good luck and have a great day!
terry

Re: Peter conti + david finkle’s - Posted by Heather -Tx

Posted by Heather -Tx on October 03, 2003 at 18:45:01:

I received that letter also, and even though I have read one of their books and liked it, I got a bad impression from that letter. It didn’t state a price, which means it’s going to be very expensive… and then it went on to say there would be 3 different levels you go thru with a fee to each one and that you would have to be chosen to be one of the ones they would spend their time on. Dunno, but I just didn’t like the way it was presented and from my impression it was going to have a pretty hefty pricetag. Of course I could be wrong… it wouldn’t be the first time :slight_smile:

Heather

Re: Peter conti + david finkle’s - Posted by ron

Posted by ron on October 03, 2003 at 22:31:06:

I went to their seminar
millionaire agent about 3-4 months ago, I thought it was an excellent seminar.