Phoenix/Tempe AZ - Posted by Robin

Posted by Mark (SDCA) on March 25, 1999 at 16:07:56:

So far I have used mostly real estate agents and the classifieds. I am not convinced that is the best way to do it. (In this “heated” market, I am not even convinced that is a mediocre way to do it.)
If you live local (I don’t unfortunately), just keep your eyes peeled. Drive neighborhoods. Try out a different grocery store in a different area. Take a different route to/from work. (You get the idea.) Take down FSB numbers. Look for vacant or beat up properties etc.

Phoenix/Tempe AZ - Posted by Robin

Posted by Robin on March 24, 1999 at 24:09:17:

A friend and I are interested in using the techniques found in CS materials here in Phoenix/Tempe AZ. Is there anyone out there who has tried it here in the Valley? I’d appreciate the feedback. Robin

Re: Phoenix/Tempe AZ - Posted by Mark (SDCA)

Posted by Mark (SDCA) on March 24, 1999 at 10:19:16:

I invest in Phoenix metro. Yes, it DOES work. The Phx market is quite hot right now so don’t get discouraged. It may take a little longer than normal to get an offer accepted. Just keep plugging.
Personally, I don’t find the Tempe/Scottsdale or Chandler markets attractive. Over-priced premium properties. I prefer the Mesa or Glendale or Central Phoenix areas. Email if you want.

Cheers,
Mark

Re: Phoenix/Tempe AZ - Posted by Reginald

Posted by Reginald on March 25, 1999 at 11:09:17:

I’ve also puchased CS in the Phoenix area. My question is, do you get your leads just from the papers? Or do you have other sources as well.