Phones ringing off of hook - Posted by RickW (VA)

Posted by pacman (GA_FL) on March 01, 2002 at 10:23:03:

You should seriously read through all the stuff on this website and decide what you are interested in. If it turns out to be mobile homes, the two “bibles” are “Deals on Wheels” and “Making Money With Mobile Homes”. There are plenty of references to them and they only cost about $30. You can buy them right from this website, just look around.

These are a must if you want to learn more.

Jim Pack

Phones ringing off of hook - Posted by RickW (VA)

Posted by RickW (VA) on February 28, 2002 at 18:29:37:

We have been actively pursuing doing some Lonnie deals. We recently put a test add in the local free advertising paper. Unbelievable, I can’t keep up with the calls. I just talked to one man that persisted in wanting to know what I had. (we have been considering buying one and putting on a vacant lot in a local park) I told him that we were looking at putting one on a vacant lot. He wanted to know what kind of home. I told him we didn’t have the home yet and asked him what he wanted. He told me he could put $1000 down and $300 a month plus lot rent, and to call him as soon as we had something. This is for real!!! My wife and I have saved money to do these deals, we are presently setting up our LLC etc. And we have good contacts on both the selling and buying side.

This would not have been possible for us without the forum and the kind people who post here.

Thanks to everyone
Rick

How to Establish good Buying and Selling Contacts - Posted by vi

Posted by vi on March 13, 2002 at 20:19:48:

Hello Rick (or anyone reading), You had stated in your orig post that you had established good selling and buying contacts. I was wondering how you went about doing that as I am trying to establish those kinds of relationships.

Thank you in advance for your help. :slight_smile:

Re: Phones ringing off of hook - Posted by Jeff

Posted by Jeff on March 02, 2002 at 07:23:37:

Could you please post your add? I would love to Steal it if it is working so well.

Re: Phones ringing off of hook - Posted by Darryl Turner

Posted by Darryl Turner on March 01, 2002 at 07:59:55:

I’m relatively new to this forum. How do I find more information about these “Lonnie” deals? And, what kind of ads are being discussed here? I’m currently waiting to close on a $98,000 property for which I am paying $68,000. How can I use (my $30,000 equity and) “Lonnies”, techniques to significantly bolster my income?

The Ad - Posted by RickW (VA)

Posted by RickW (VA) on March 02, 2002 at 15:45:44:

Background to the ad has come from Lonnie’s DOW book. We have been looking at mobiles for about 4 months. We have located several good possibilities and I analyzed what kind of return we would need to make it “Lonnie” profitable. From this I established the details of the ad.

Mobile Home
Will finance 2 bedroom 2 bath
nice park. $220 for 48 months
Phone xxx-xxxx

This ad has been amazing and so simple.
Everyone that called with the exception of 1 person wants me to call them back as soon as we have something available.

Good Luck
Rick