Photo web sites of rehabers (Ron(MD), HR, Jen(LA)) - Posted by Adam (NY)

Posted by HR on February 25, 2002 at 08:06:28:

Adam,

Ahhhhh. That explains it: an ex-pat New Orleanean. I feel for you, buddy. Do they have any decent food there in the outback?

Hal

Photo web sites of rehabers (Ron(MD), HR, Jen(LA)) - Posted by Adam (NY)

Posted by Adam (NY) on February 24, 2002 at 02:14:23:

I am interested in looking at a couple of web sites that the rehabers have. I have searched through the archives and almost all the sites are no longer active. I would like to look at Ron(MD)'s, HR’s, and anyone else that has a rehab site. I am going to get started in New Orleans next year after I save up the money and take care of some problems. I also want to learn as much as possible before I jump in. I dont really agree with some people that say you should just jump in and learn that way. There are alot of things you can only learn by experience, but there is also alot you learn just by listening and watching. Any comments would be greatly appreciated. Any info and web sites that are related to Louisiana rei would be helpful.

Thanks, Adam

PS: Jen(LA), Vic, HR, any help with prices like kitchens, bathrooms, roofing(in something like a shotgun) would also be helpful.

I’m embarassed to say… - Posted by Ron (MD)

Posted by Ron (MD) on February 24, 2002 at 10:26:56:

…that I still don’t have a website.

I have the best of intentions and even bought the software and paid for the site hosting, but keep procrastinating.

I’m now moving into also doing rentals, so I have even more reason to have a helpful website.

It’s on my to-do list.

Ron Guy

Why New Orleans? - Posted by HR

Posted by HR on February 24, 2002 at 10:09:35:

Adam,

I am a New Olreans rehabber. When you get here, look me up. I will help you get started, and wholesale you deals, if you like. You are also welcome to wholesale them to me.

As far as Louisiana rei goes, we have a great local reia group here: NOREIA (The New Orleans Real Estate Investors Association). The old website, still up, can be found at insideneworleans.com. It’s cheesy. The new one, not up yet but being developed as I type, will be at www.neworleansreia.com.

Look me up when you get in town. Good luck.

Hal

PS. Why are you moving from New York to New Orleans?

Re: I’m embarassed to say… - Posted by Joe C. (AR)

Posted by Joe C. (AR) on February 24, 2002 at 23:31:33:

Ron,
From what I read here you have no reason to be apologetic. If you’re too busy making money to get a webpage up, your definitely doing something right.
Just my .02
Joe C. (AR)

Because I love Nawlins’ - Posted by Adam(NY)

Posted by Adam(NY) on February 24, 2002 at 20:06:42:

When I get down there to visit I will take you up on your offer. I wont be moving down to New Orleans for a couple years but I have relatives and many friends down there. I lived down there for most of my life and I love it. Thanks for your response.

Adam