PJ in FLA - Posted by Stacy (AZ)

Posted by PJ in FLA on March 01, 2000 at 13:04:32:

Hi Stacy,

The convention was both good and bad.

The speakers were fantastic and I took in so much that I think my brain went into overload. The manner in which all the speakers spoke was simple enough that anyone could have understood (even a Newbie like myself). I was very impressed with the overall friendliness and family feel that the convention had to offer. Everyone seemed very giving of his or her time and experience.

The bad side was that I got very sick the night before the convention. There was no way that I was going to let a little fever get in my way. I didn?t network as much as I could have or should have. I was feeling really out of sort and I didn?t want anyone else to get as sick as I was. I also didn?t get to meet everyone that I had wanted to meet. NEXT TIME I WILL!!!

All in all it was a great experience and that INCLUDES the plane ride. I will be there next year with a couple of deals under my belt and I hope to meet you as well as everyone else.

I want to thank JP, Terry and Jeanne for a truly great and enlightening experience.

PJ in FLA

PJ in FLA - Posted by Stacy (AZ)

Posted by Stacy (AZ) on February 26, 2000 at 11:59:43:

Hi PJ-

When you get back in town, let us know how you liked your first convention. I recall you were a little nervous about it in your last post.

Stacy