Please,Advice on Business phone line - Posted by Ken.K(IL)

Posted by The Donald on June 20, 2000 at 12:34:58:

Get a second or third number attached to your main phone number. It’s called a distinctive ringing service - also known as Ringmaster, Ident-a-ring, Ident-a-call - or whatever your Illinois Bell, er Ameritech is calling it these days.

It is automatically unlisted and non-published - and the lines ring off your main home phone # - no one will know unless you tell them.

Pretty cheap too, as I recall - not more than $5 per number - just use your *67 to block your main # when returning calls and your privacy will be intact.

Best - and cheapest - privacy option is to put your home phone in the MAIDEN name of your spouse - that’ll keep most folks from finding you. Also, be sure to REMOVE your address from your listing, if you don’t want your tenants showing up at your door.

Good Luck :slight_smile:

Please,Advice on Business phone line - Posted by Ken.K(IL)

Posted by Ken.K(IL) on June 20, 2000 at 09:25:36:

Well,here goes, I’ll try to be concise, Chicagoland area, finally starting in R/E investing,currently have published home phone # , want un-listed home & listed business #,have Corp. set-up with mail boxes etc in place.
Any suggestions, comments would be appreciated about the business phone line,companies/services,etc.The un-listing of my home # now shouldn’t be any problem…(I think anyway!)…Thinking of fax/answering machine!,considering voice mail?..but confused about that!
Thanks A Bunch !!
Ken.K(IL)

Hello, Ken K! - Posted by Pavon Bailey

Posted by Pavon Bailey on June 20, 2000 at 18:19:45:

Hello, Ken K! It’s me, Pavon!

Just wanted to say hello and that it’s great to see you again on this site.

Once again, thank you.

Pavon