Please help fill in the blanks for limited POA. - Posted by MicheleCO.

Posted by Tim Fierro (Tacoma, WA) on March 11, 2002 at 11:55:45:

Seller’s Name, then Your Name.

Please help fill in the blanks for limited POA. - Posted by MicheleCO.

Posted by MicheleCO. on March 11, 2002 at 11:29:00:

I have a house that I am buying subject to with title to be held in Landtrust. I am personally signing on this deal, as I don’t have a corportation or LLC yet. (In the process) I have a limited POA from Bill Bronchick’s Legal Wiz site. In order to do everthing that needs to be done to rent, sell, advertise, check balances and any other future needs I may have, I know that I need to be the attorney in fact for the seller. My question is, What language do I use in the blank spot to accomplish this? Here is the beginning:

BE IT KNOWN, that ____________________ has made and appointed, and by these presents does make and appoint___________________ true and lawful attorney for him/her name, place and stead, for the following limited purposes only: What goes here?

This is why they make attorneys . . . - Posted by JoeKaiser

Posted by JoeKaiser on March 12, 2002 at 24:17:11:

Go see one and do it right. You’re playing for keeps with tens of thousands of dollars on the line and don’t yet know how to fill out the forms. See a problem there? I know I do.

Spend a few bucks today and sleep through the night tomorrow. There’s nothing worse than beating yourself over the head because you left out one small detail that comes back to bite you a thousand fold.

Joe

Re:blanks . - Posted by Mark (WV)

Posted by Mark (WV) on March 11, 2002 at 14:11:38:

I would put in " any and all right to probate, preform credit checks and other matters concerning property at 109 WonderLand Lane
Mark