Please help me with funding information! - Posted by Shahed

Posted by K. Lee on March 02, 2003 at 02:28:35:

Shahed,
I have solution for you, just sent you an email, please check your yahoo email.
Thanks,
Mr. Lee

Please help me with funding information! - Posted by Shahed

Posted by Shahed on March 02, 2003 at 01:32:38:

Hello all.

This site has been a great help in the past. That’s why I’m writing here again out of desperation.

I read most of Mr. Kiyosaki’s books and it did change my mindset. I am about to start in Real Estate investing. I also went to the recent Robert Allen “Creating Wealth with Real Estate” training. That was very helpful as well.

I want to start Real Estate fulltime. In my current job, I have to put almost 60 hours/week. In order for me to start Real Estate fulltime, I need to have 6 months expenses in my bank. So I’m planning on getting small business loan for around $15000. I don’t know where to go or where to start.

I don’t have perfect credit. Don’t have anything to put as collateral. I’m willing to pay about 10% interest on this 12 month loan. I’m in the process of writing business plan…

I would greatly appreciate any advice or suggestion on how and where to get this temporary loan from. If there’s any gov’t grant I can look at, please let me know. Should I go to the traditional bank or somewhere else.

Any reply would be a great help!

Thanks

Shahed

Re: Please help me with funding information! - Posted by michael syder

Posted by michael syder on September 02, 2003 at 14:49:11:

i want to start a lead abatement company and i would like find out about funding

Re: Please help me with funding information! - Posted by Don Dion

Posted by Don Dion on March 02, 2003 at 13:15:15:

Small Buisnes Loans are for people in real business like dry cleaners, small mfg, 7-11’s ect not for investors out to risk it on a venture.