Please Help! - Posted by Brian Mitan

Posted by Brian Mitan on October 16, 2003 at 09:45:42:

My trailer is on a rented peice of land in Statesville, NC. $150.00 land rent and 314.00/mo house payment. 96 skyline single wide 2br 1 bath.Very good condition. Still owe 21,000. Willing to do take over payments. No one qualifies, no one seems to have any money to put down for a lease to own option, barely able to get a security deposit, and get very few interested people. May want to at least move it to a better locaton if nothing else works. If anyone can help with advice I would appreciate it. If no one has any advice, please at least pray for a precision tornado. (I have good insurance!)

Please Help! - Posted by Brian Mitan

Posted by Brian Mitan on October 14, 2003 at 20:44:03:

I inherited a 96 skyline single wide when I married my wife. We still owe 21,000 on this home and of course cannot sell it outright. It is on rented property. We have tried the take over payment option, but nobody has the credit. We have had to rent it for the past 3 years and have barely covered our cost. Recently, our long time renter took off. It sat empty for 2 months before we found a renter. We finally rented it last month and that tennant did not make the second payment and we had to get them out. The area has went down hill fast since my wife lived there which makes things worse. I feel like my only option is to move this thing to a better area where we may get better potential tennants and more money for rent. I have no clue how to find mobile home property or where to look for a mover. Please help with any advice you can. I am about ready to donate it and write it off. Please help!
Also, is there any companies that will re-finance a mobile home loan without property?

these two lenders may help - Posted by Greg Meade

Posted by Greg Meade on October 18, 2003 at 07:38:08:

Triad financial:

or these folks:

I am currently in the process of getting quote from first credit for insurance on my park…will post results!
Good luck…both require 10% down payment. Neither are true sub prime lenders…need a 625 fico!

Re: Please Help! - Posted by Mitchell

Posted by Mitchell on October 16, 2003 at 24:11:14:

Can you tell us where you are located and where the MH is located. Maybe someone on this forum might be able to make a deal with you and help you get rid of this Mobile Home.
Or, you could just follow the advice from this forum and sell the MH by financing it to another party.
Read forum for more information on this and read Deals on Wheels (sold on this site).

Good luck