Please notice.......... - Posted by al

Posted by al on March 06, 2001 at 19:03:50:

I would settle for one millionaire student. You can keep the other 999.

Just one …just one

Please notice… - Posted by al

Posted by al on March 05, 2001 at 17:23:28:

how Mr. Whitney has not given ONE name or ONE address of ONE student who has had success with his course. Plenty of “people” post claiming success though.

Let’s have JUST ONE ADDRESS to a property purchased recently, or the phone number/address of one successful student!!!

Re: Please notice… - Posted by Bill Bain (RW Trainer)

Posted by Bill Bain (RW Trainer) on March 05, 2001 at 18:31:47:

Al,

What would you do different if we sent you 1000+ successful students names and addresses? Would that motivate you to go out and make your fortune… or would you then just need something else to get you started? I am really not sure what or why you are asking for them.

The Whitney Companies have been around since the mid eighties, without successful students we would of never seen the ninties let alone the Millinium. If you made $1 million dollars in one year would you like us giving out your phone number so nay-sayers could call you at home? … didn’t think so.

Russ has asked me to start to look at the CRE online board, which I have been doing tonight, and it seems you Al are a bit too negative. Funnel that emotion to something more constructive like reading a good “mind-feed” book, or putting in a few offers.

If you want some good testimonials, email me your mailing address and I will send you out one of our newsletters, every one has numerous testimonials.

Bill