PLOT For Sale in Tattiannaram, Near Tatti Khana, Vanasthali Hills, Hayathnagar in Hyderabad

[PropRover.com](http://proprover.com)![Flats%20%26%20Villas%20for%20Sale%20-%20Bowenpally|690x431](upload://w0jNrOiypnG3W9hlGRgV3RJhiaZ.jpeg)  is a startup focusing on Resale Sales Lead Management solutions for Real Estate Industry. The project currently is in the content development phase. Following build up of reasosale.extent of data, the project will open up API for building easy solutions for a network of agents.

Tattiannaram PLOTS for sale . 1000SQD plot for sale in HMDA famous Vanasthali Hills Layout at Tatti Khana in Tattiannaram Village in Hayathnagar after Nagole. Contact if serious to buy.

1 Like

Sir what is the rate per sq yard

hello sir,
one of my client is seriously looking for the plot in vanasthali hills, kindly provide me your contact number at the earliest so that we can close the deal the earliest…contact number is 7981653737

If any one sale or buy open plots in vanasthali hills please contact me 7660920921,8885994054